Monday, March 8, 2010

kinks in the plan

So it turns out that it takes about a month to start feeling homesick. This is what I'm choosing to believe the source of my funk is coming from. I said I wanted to know what the feeling is like, and now, it's time to deal with it. I'm trying to figure out ways around it, excessive drumming, smoking, going on walks. I suppose the real solution to my funk will be getting a job. Honestly this is the other thing i'm needing to focus on. I've done a little bit, and now I'm just waiting. Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait some more, I'm tired of waiting, but seeing as how I have no control I will try to not let it get to me.
I bought a new camera today. I know this goes against the not having a job and saving money thing, but mine was broken in the wreck, and I want to take pictures so I can document this the way I want to. It was a good buy.
Wrestling at the Cow Palace is this Sunday and I get to see Edge, The Undertaker, Rey Mysetrio, Chris Jericho, CM Punk, this is great! Not to mention that Danielle and Jenn are coming to visit, this week is looking up.
Rival Parties is in the middle of recording our LP. I'm anxious to see how it turns out. I worked on like 4-5 songs today and while I think some of them are good tracks, I may need to re-do some, I guess I'll just have to listen again. (my short attention span is very apparent when it comes to having listen to my drum tracks over and over and over again.
I know this blog is very scatterbrained, I guess the art (if you can call my writing that) is imitating life.

No comments:

Post a Comment