Sunday, March 28, 2010

New week

Last week sorta kinda sucked hard. I thought I was going to have a job and didn't. Our show at Elbo Room with Photo Atlas was canceled because they wanted to play with jet...yeah the are you gonna be my girl jet...found ants in the apt, girls, man girls are nuts
So I finished writing that last lil' paragraph if you'd call it that over a week ago. Since then I've had an adventure down in Stanford University...hahahaha That was interesting, We played at The SUB with the competition being the secret alley's aids benefit show, and I was again having sorta a shit time. Slowly feeling more sad and lonely then anything. This week is looking up. Today I got to play tennis again, I came out of my retirement in soccer, ending my 11+ departure from the game, took some pictures and have been biking. The other thing is I might be getting a year long job, I have an interview anyway, and I'm hoping I get for the mere fact that A I'd have a guaranteed job for a year, its only 20 hours a week and Mon-Thur job, so weekend are free, and I can find a job on top of this one and be set.
I like this city, and I've made a pretty good friend in Goose. I'll have a picture of him on here below. I've just finished adjusting some pictures I've taken the past week or so. I hope you enjoy.










Gustavo
















Mohawk, bitches.





















Butterfly Bones
- Great dance band





I've been making my pictures so my face is washed out...no reference to Ernest Greene there...So it's on purpose that your cant see my face. Boosh



No comments:

Post a Comment