Wednesday, March 17, 2010

flickr crazy







Buying this camera is probably the best thing i've bought in a while. I feel that I can give you a far better vision of how things are looking to me. I'm not trained by any means, but I know how to make a basic composition look ok enough to put me right back to when I was there, in that spot, taking the photo. While I'm no professional, it looks alright to me. I've started a flickr account that you can follow for more pictures. Between there and this blog, I hope you get to come along for the ride with me, because I miss my friends, I hope you miss me too, and that this can bring us together in a sense. Speaking of friends...



Danielle and Jenn got to come be the first overnight guests at the house, and having those two here was a slice of home that I needed...(J-boys jason, jeff, jerrick, leo,etc you're next in getting out here and saying hi) Karaoke was great, as I'll show you, and just the drinking that happens when they are around...every time gets me so so so drunk, and every time we hang out its a riot! They, too, are in talks of coming here soonish so lets hope this happens.



The Elbo Room show is coming up soon...in case you are around San Francisco on the 29th of March.
I leave you with more pictures.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indiedrummer23/








1 comment:

  1. I really like the one of the alley- something draws me to it; not sure what

    ReplyDelete