Saturday, February 27, 2010

Busy Bee

While it may suck not writing in this as much as I would like, the good news is, the reason I'm not writing is because I'm busy. Here are some of the highlights though...

We have heat, and we have internet, most of the things are out of boxes, and we have played our first show in town and it went very well. I'm still browsing for a job, but not as persistently as I should probably. I'm still not too worried. Mostly my stories all have to deal with what else I've done.

I met this girl named Jenn, and after talking to her once, I was enamored. Not so much in a sexual I want to date you way, but more in an, I want to know more about you because you are just so damn interesting, and have lived a life kind of way. The thing I like about Jenn is that she knows who she is, doesn't change it around anyone, she is completely honest, and we have enough common ground to be friends but see certain things in WAY different light, and it just makes things interesting for me. She is crazy, but in an awesome way. I think I may have finally found a perfect girl situation. There is no pressure to have a relationship, and we can just talk and talk and talk. Thumbs up in my book (hobo thumbs up in Amy's)

We have another show at the Retox lounge tonight and I hope we play as well as we did Thursday. I got way nervous before the show Thursday, like almost un-healthy amounts of nervous. I was putting way too much pressure on myself, but in the end it turned out great, besides I don't think I have ever not been nervous before playing, and when the day comes that I'm not, I may have to re-evaluate things. For now I'll take it as a good sign.

I've finally got to experience the San Francisco rain, and compared to the snow, people out here have nothing to complain about. Yes it is annoying to walk through, but once I get an umbrella (ella ella eh) it'll be all peaches. I'm racking my brain for more to say, but it isn't happening right now, so I'll leave before rambling begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment