Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Recent news

So here I sit again at the Best Western on 9th. We are trying really hard to get an amazing 2br mini-house on 21st and Geary and while it is coming together, it still happens to be taking sweet time, so we will shack up here again. Its not that I mind the hotel, its more that I just want to be done with the move fully and get to the job situation. I have applied at a retail starbucks, but haven't heard back yet.
This is taking longer then I thought, but I'm trying to keep positive, what we have lacked of the home/job front, we've made up for in the networking and getting band things together, speaking of the band...









We are now called Rival Parties, and we have three shows lined up, so thats rad! I'm excited to play drums again, I've been yearning for it. This will probably be the longest time I have gone with out drumming for 3 or 4 years, not kidding either. I'm feeling withdrawals and this may be why you see an over-energetic guy air drumming around the streets. At this point I'm sure people are thinking what a bum I am, but when you are a legit bum (which I do not condone for excessive amounts of time, but def try it once) I will take full advantage of it.
I went to the beach again this time alone and this time with pictures to prove I went there.






It still is just so impressive to me, and it's the ultimate feeling in the world to taunt the ocean...playing games seeing how far you can run out in the sand before the water comes to get you...I know endless hours of fun will be spent. I finally get the 90s after being at the beach too. For real. The whole music video vibe of 90s California bands that I hated, I still hate the music, I still hate the bands, but I get where they were coming from now and thats cool.
I will get around to the rest of Saturday night soon... but you can check out http://www.thesecretalley.com if you browse the pictures will will see just how cool this space is.
Thursday we should know or Friday weather or not we have the house, until then I'll keep warm by my parabolic heater in room 59...

No comments:

Post a Comment