Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Uh Maze Eng

Its been far too long since I've updated, so the highlights.
Amazing friends,
never have I had more of an extended family

Amazing job
I love going to work, I love my co-workers, I get to flip all day every day

Amazing trips in more then one sense
From SXSW in Austin, to the infinity trip on the farm, Ive been a few places and seen a few things

Amazing opportunities
After drumming in bands for 7 years, it's paying off, never have I felt more confident in the potential I have.

Amazing growth
As a person/human I have grown so much since being here. I hope one day to accurately document this.

Amazing realizations
I have come to many personal understandings that have helped me be at peace with things that in the past would have irked me to no end, group this with the growth I suppose.

I guess in short my decision to come to San Francisco has been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment